Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.7.4, Minecraft 14w05b, Minecraft 14w06b, Minecraft 14w07a, Minecraft 14w08a, Minecraft 1.7.5, Minecraft 14w10b, Minecraft 14w10c, Minecraft 14w11b, Minecraft 1.7.9, Minecraft 14w17a, Minecraft 14w18b, Minecraft 14w19a, Minecraft 14w20a, Minecraft 14w20b, Minecraft 14w21a, Minecraft 14w21b, Minecraft 1.7.10-pre1, Minecraft 1.7.10-pre2, Minecraft 14w25a, Minecraft 14w25b, Minecraft 14w26b, Minecraft 15w51b
Fix Version/s: Minecraft 14w32a
The description of the Overkill achievement says you need to deal at least 8 hearts of damage to get it, but you only get it if you deal at least 9 hearts.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. You have to have the Enchanter achievement, but not Overkill. You can use this command to get Enchanter:
2. Give yourself a sword that deals 8 hearts with this command (you have to use a command block, it doesn't fit in the chat):
3. Spawn a spider (which has 8 hearts) and hit it. You will kill it, but you won't get the achievement.
4. Use this command to give yourself a sword that deals 9 hearts:
5. Spawn another spider and kill it. You will get the achievement this time.