Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.4.5
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows 7 - 64 bit - Java version 1.7.0_09 - JavaRE build 1.7.0_09-b05
Put the summary of the bug you're having here
What I expected to happen was...:
The name of the item at the villager trading should appear over the arrow with a red "X".
What actually happened was...:
The name of the item actually appears below the arrow.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Find a villager and begin trading items.
2. After trading enough times you won't be able anymore.
3. That's when a red "X" appears over each arrow in the menu.
3. Put an item in the right slot, in the menu.
4. Hover the mouse over the item, making it's name appear, but under the arrow.