Affects Version/s: Snapshot 12w50b, Minecraft 1.4.6, Minecraft 1.4.7, Snapshot 13w02a, Snapshot 13w02b, Minecraft 1.5.1, Minecraft 1.5.2, Snapshot 13w18c, Snapshot 13w19a, Minecraft 14w05a, Minecraft 14w05b, Minecraft 1.13.2, Minecraft 18w48a, Minecraft 18w48b, Minecraft 18w49a, Minecraft 18w50a, 1.14.4, 19w34a
Fix Version/s: None
If you try to change your gamemode from survival to creative while holding some random item and enchantment book in anvil GUI it still stays unenchantable, it should update.
- Setup a command block with a delay to run /gamemode creative @p.
- Take some random stuff and enchantment book.
- Change your gamemode to survival, and press the button.
- Quickly open the anvil, and place items in slots.
- Wait for command block to run command.
→ The result in anvil is still unavailable
- Remove and place any item again.
→ Notice you can now enchant your unenchantable item