Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.7.1, Minecraft 1.7.2, Minecraft 1.7.3, Minecraft 1.7.4
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows 7 64bit, Java 64bit, Java 7 Update 21 (1.7.0_21)
When I scroll across a torch, poppy, all saplings all my blocks disappear, liquid and animals are still visible though.(There may be more items I just haven't tested them yet). I expected to see the torch held in my hand however, all my blocks went black. This has happened since 1.7. It will stay black unless I re-launch minecraft. This happens everytime. I'm sure it has something to do with missing textures.
I do not know how to recreate this since none of my friends have had this problem. From my testing im sure its something to do with my computer but i don't know what.
1. All Building Blocks are black.
2. Some Decoration Blocks (Chest, Ender chest, Trapped chest, Painting, Sign, Bed, Item Frame, Flower Pot and all the skulls/heads) aren't black.
3. Some Redstone items (Hopper, Wooden/Iron Door, redstone, redstone repeater and redstone comparator) aren't black.
4. Some Transportation items (Minecart, Saddle, Boat, Minecart with chest, Minecart with furnace, Carrot on a stick, Minecart with TNT/Hopper) aren't black.
5. All Miscellaneous items except the beacon are normal.
6. All Foodstuffs, Tools, Combat, Brewing and Materials are normal.
I've spent a lot of time piecing this together so any help is appreciated! Thank You