Going after x:1000000 redstone related items (redstone, pistons) look enlarged or buggy. Been tested on both Vanilla SinglePlayer Creative and MultiPlayer Creative. Default TexturePack was used.
What I expected to happen was...:
I would place redstone normally and a piston normally on this one Multiplayer server.
What actually happened was...:
The redstone corners were enlarged and the piston's arm while extended lost some pixels.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new world and enable cheats.
2. Type "/tp x:1000000 y:-63 x:-247 (Y and Z can be anything.)
3. Place redstone like a box with one hole in the middle.
4. Power a piston using 1 redstone torch, and 1 redstone.
5. Both piston and redstone should look glitchy.
(The first 2 pictures were taken in Multiplayer, the next 2 were taken in Singleplayer.)