Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.7.2
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Mac OSX 10.9
1. Press and hold the control key
2. Press and hold your mouse button
3. The game will recognize this as a right-click, as expected
4. Release the control key
5. The game continues to treat it as a depressed right-click, as expected.
6. Release the mouse button
- The game ends the right-click action
- The game acts as if the right-click is still happening.
The player must right click or enter a menu (such as the inventory) to cancel the effect.
Note that reversing the release order (press ctrl, press mouse, release mouse, release ctrl) does not exhibit the same behaviour, but instead acts as expected.