Resolution: Works As Intended
Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.4.5
Fix Version/s: None
Wood placed inside a 1X1 hole burns way faster when placed vertically than when placed horizontally.
Steps to reproduce:
- Make an axe.
- Cut a tree and gather the wood.
- Make a flint and steel.
- Dig a 1X1 hole in the ground and place the wood horizontally.
- Light the wood using the flint and steel.
- Redo step 4 and 5 but this time place the wood vertically.
Result of the issue:
- The horizontally placed wood burns faster.
- It should take the same time to burn horizontally placed wood tha vertically placed wood.
Things to note:
- The issue occurs only when the wood is placed on a 1X1 hole and the exposed part is lit.
- The issue occurs with all wood types.
- The issue was done on SMP.