Minecraft 1.7.2, Minecraft 1.7.4
windows 7, java Version 7 Update 45
walkOneCm measures the same distance in different lengths depending on whether you are walking, sneaking or running. Only previous bug report found:
What I expected to happen was...: the walkOneCm stat would show the same distance traveled whether walking, sneaking, or sprinting.
What actually happened was...: walkOneCm stat shows the slower you travel the distance the longer it is.
Steps to Reproduce:
1.add distance objective to scoreboard;
/scoreboard objectives add Distance stat.walkOneCm Distance Moved
2. Display distance objective on sidebar;
/scoreboard objectives setdisplay sidebar Distance
3. Setup 2 solid blocks 10 blocks apart. on a level surface.
4. align yourself between the blocks with your back up against one of the solid blocks and the other straight ahead of you.
5. Reset the scoreboard to zero
/scoreboard players reset [your name]
6. walk untill you are stopped by other block.
distance = ~45
w/ +20% speed effect = ~38
7. repeat 1-5 and sneak till you are stopped by the far block
distance = ~146
w/ +20% speed effect = ~123
8. repeat 1-5 and sprint till you are stopped by the other block
distance = ~37
w/ +20% speed effect = ~31