Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.7.2
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows 8, Java 7 64x
When holding a special block (Torch, Flowers work too), the block textures bug out, and turn black.
EDIT: Works on Singleplayer, Multiplayer. Also works on Survival, Creative
What I expected to happen was...:
Hold a torch, be able to replace
What actually happened was...:
Blocks turned black, can still place Torch (or Flower)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Make sure block textures are working (should be)
2. Equip Torch (or Flower) in hotbar, and hold it
3. Block textures go black
1. Unequip Torch (or Flower)
2. Go into "Resource Packs" selection menu
3. Click "Done"
4. Block textures are restored until you follow "Steps to Reproduce:"