Minecraft 1.4.4, Minecraft 1.4.7, Snapshot 13w06a, Minecraft 1.5, Snapshot 13w11a, Minecraft 1.5.1, Minecraft 1.7.4, Minecraft 14w03b, Minecraft 14w04b, Minecraft 1.7.9, Minecraft 14w17a, Minecraft 14w18b, Minecraft 1.7.10, Minecraft 14w28a, Minecraft 14w28b
When issuing a gamerule command, for example:
/gamerule doFireTick on, the game will accept that "on" parameter without throwing any errors.
This can result into major confusion, since the game will parse anything other than "true" as false.
- Throw an error for an incorrect paramter
- The game accepts the faulty parameter, yet considers it as false
1. Change a gamerule to anything other than "true/false"
2. Check the gamerule, it will say the exact parameter that was entered
3. Notice that it will be considered as false