1.20 Pre-release 1, 1.20 Pre-release 2
The word "occurred" is misspelled as "occured" within two realms strings.
Before reading the table, please note the following:
- Words colored in GREEN are correct.
- Words colored in RED are incorrect.
|Translation Key||Current String||Expected String||String URL on Crowdin|
|mco.errorMessage.generic||An error occured:||An error occurred:||https://crowdin.com/translate/minecraft/10038/enus-engb#5344527|
|mco.errorMessage.realmsService||An error occured (%s):||An error occurred (%s):||https://crowdin.com/translate/minecraft/10038/enus-engb#5344529|
- Display any of the affected strings as listed above by using the command provided below and replacing "XYZ" with the string's translation key.
- Look closely at how the word "occurred" is spelled.
- Take note as to whether or not the word "occurred" is misspelled as "occured" within two realms strings.
The word "occurred" is misspelled as "occured" within the said realms strings.
The word "occurred" would be spelled as "occurred" within the said realms strings.