The /tp command does not seem to affect entities when they have a passenger.
- Summon any rideable entity (e.g. a boat)
- Set up a command block to teleport or rotate it a small distance every tick, such as the following:
- Mount the vehicle.
- Expected behavior: boat continues to move after being mounted.
- Actual behavior: boat stops being teleported while ridden by the player.
We have confirmed this bug in the following cases so far:
- Player riding ravager (using the /ride command, an experiment which resulted in discovering this bug)
- Player riding boat