Particles produced from allays duplicating cannot be seen by other players.
When a player duplicates an allay using an amethyst shard, the heart particles produced upon this interaction can only be seen by the person who duplicated the allay, and not other players. This behavior is inconsistent, as when the player, for example, feeds a cow some wheat, the heart particles that are produced can be seen by all players.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Get two players and label them "Player A" and "Player B".
- Have "Player A" obtain an amethyst shard and summon an allay.
- Get "Player B" to look at the allay and have "Player A" duplicate it using the amethyst shard.
- Have both players pay close attention as this interaction takes place.
- Take note as to whether or not particles produced from allays duplicating can be seen by other players.
The heart particles can only be seen by the person that duplicates the allay, and not other players.
Heart particles would be seen by all players.