The word "Unrelated" within the "gui.chatSelection.fold" string is incorrectly capitalized.
This string currently reads "%s Unrelated messages hidden" (where "%s" represents a number), so there is no need to capitalize the word "Unrelated" here. In English, when a number is used at the beginning of a sentence, there is no need to capitalize the word that comes after it, and doing this is often seen as grammatically incorrect.
Below, I've constructed a table that states all of the necessary and relevant information regarding this issue.
Before reading the table, please note the following:
- Words colored in GREEN are correct.
- Words colored in RED are incorrect.
|Translation Key||Current String||Expected String||String URL on Crowdin|
|gui.chatSelection.fold||%s Unrelated messages hidden||%s unrelated messages hidden||https://crowdin.com/translate/minecraft/10002/enus-engb#5296050|
- Display this string by executing the command provided below.
- Look closely at the capitalization within this string.
- Take note as to whether or not the word "Unrelated" within the "gui.chatSelection.fold" string is incorrectly capitalized.
The word "Unrelated" is incorrectly capitalized.
The word "Unrelated" would not be capitalized.