22w24a, 1.19.1 Pre-release 1, 1.19.1 Release Candidate 1, 1.19.1 Pre-release 2
The second instance of a reflexive pronoun is used incorrectly within the "gui.abuseReport.reason.self_harm_or_suicide.description" string.
For a bit of context, reflexive pronouns are words ending in -self or -selves that are used when the subject and the object of a sentence are the same (e.g., I believe in myself). They can act as either objects or indirect objects. The nine English reflexive pronouns are myself, yourself, himself, herself, oneself, itself, ourselves, yourselves, and themselves.
Below, I've constructed a table that states all of the necessary and relevant information regarding this issue.
Before reading the table, please note the following:
- Words colored in GREEN are correct.
- Words colored in RED are incorrect.
|Translation Key||Current String||Expected/Suggested String||String URL on Crowdin|
|gui.abuseReport.reason.self_harm_or_suicide.description||Someone is threatening to harm themselves in real life, or talking about harming yourself in real life.||Someone is talking about or threatening to harm themselves in real life.||https://crowdin.com/translate/minecraft/10002/enus-engb#5296016|
- Display this string by executing the command provided below.
- Look closely at the usage of reflexive pronouns within this string.
- Take note as to whether or not the second instance of a reflexive pronoun is used incorrectly within the "gui.abuseReport.reason.self_harm_or_suicide.description" string.
The second instance of a reflexive pronoun is used incorrectly.
All instances of reflexive pronouns would be used correctly so that the string makes grammatical sense.