If a run_command click event that has a new character ( \n ) causes the player to get kicked from the world and displays the `Illegal characters in chat` screen
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a singleplayer world (make sure to enable cheats).
- Paste the following command into the chat. Then press enter.
- Open chat and press `Click me!`
- The world closes and displays the `Connection lost, Illegal characters in chat` screen after pressing the text.
- Removing the `\n` character from the run command event causes the command to run.
- Double escaping the new line character seems to fix it.
- Putting the new line character in the main tellraw command properly works.
- The click event properly runs the tellraw command and displays all active players.