TNT minecart ignition is not detected by a sculk sensor.
What I expected to happen was...:
TNT minecart ignition would activate the sculk sensor.
What actually happened was...:
TNT minecart ignition did not activate the sculk sensor.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Place an activator rail and a redstone torch with one block in between them.
2. Place a sculk sensor nearby such that it is non-collinear with the torch and the rail.
3. Place a TNT minecart on the activator rail.
4. Go to the block between the redstone torch and the activator rail and from there move one block toward the sensor. There, place a block of wool.
5. Place some redstone dust between the torch and the activator rail.
6. Observe that the sensor was not activated by the ignition.