1.19 Pre-release 1, 1.19 Pre-release 2, 1.19 Release Candidate 2, 1.19, 1.19.1 Pre-release 2, 1.19.1, 1.19.2
The chat preview warning menu is forcibly closed when the player dies or changes dimensions.
- Start a server that has the "previews-chat" server property set to "true".
- Get two players and label them "Player A" and "Player B".
- Have "Player A" join the server and dismiss the chat preview warning.
- Get "Player B" to join the server but have them remain on the chat preview warning menu.
- Get "Player A" to execute the following command in order to make "Player B" change dimensions.
- Take note as to whether or not the chat preview warning menu is forcibly closed for "Player B".
The menu is forcibly closed when the player dies or changes dimensions.
The chat preview warning menu would remain open even after the player dies or changes dimensions until they've selected how they wish to go about handling the warning.