Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.6.2
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows 7, Java (32bit) Version 7 update 13 & Windows 8, Java unknown
Lan worlds worked perfectly in 1.6.1, since 1.6.2 lagging has increased and now lan worlds cannot be found at all.
I expected the lan world to be found and easily accessed.
I opened the world as normal however this time it could not be found.
1. Open Minecraft launcher for both PC's
2. Hit play and enter single player world
3. Go to in game menu and access "open to lan"
4. "Allow cheats" and Start LAN World
5. With other PC hit play and enter Multiplayer
6. Wait for game to be found
7. Game is not found and after 5min we turn Minecraft off