If the warden is angered by a target and the chunk that target is in gets unloaded, the warden will roar continuously until that targets anger value goes below 80.
Steps to reproduce: (You don't need to create a scoreboard to see the anger value, but it can be useful visually seeing it)
- Create a scoreboard with the commands below
- Inside of a repeating command block that is always active, enter this command.
- Summon in a creeper with the command below (This creeper can't despawn so it's not producing the bug seen in
- Spawn in a warden
- Once the warden's anger value towards Gary goes above 80, (this is when the warden roars), use the command below
/tp @e[name=Gary,type=creeper] ~ ~100 ~500
- The warden will roar continuously until the wardens anger value towards the creeper goes below 80
- The warden will retain the creepers anger value, but proceed to roam and look for other suspects.
- If the chunks that creeper was in were to be loaded, the warden would proceed to chase and try to kill the target.