In previous snapshots, the Warden would get angry at the player as soon as the player collided with the Warden. In 22w14a, the Warden will now get angry with mobs that collide with it as well. However, it now takes a few collisions for the warden to get angry at a mob or player instead of getting angry right away.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a big area made of wool by doing
- /fill ~10 ~5 ~10 ~-10 ~-1 ~-10 minecraft:white_wool hollow
- (This will just stop the warden from detecting vibrations so it can only get mad from enough sniffs and collisions)
- Summon a Warden
- Run into the Warden and collide with it.
- The Warden "takes notice" with the first collision
- The Warden "takes notice angrily" with the second collision
- The Warden "takes notice angrily" again with the third collision, roars, and starts chasing the player
The Warden will get angry with the first collision and start attacking the player/mob it is colliding with.