The invitation and news buttons aren't consistently displayed within the realms menu.
This is a problem because it makes reading realms news and accepting realms invitations much more difficult because the buttons aren't always present. In my testing, it appears that you have to switch between menus in order to make them appear, thus creating quite a large inconvenience. The player shouldn't have to do this and instead, the buttons should always be displayed regardless of any circumstances.
This is also most notably problematic when players aren't currently a member of any realm as when they open the realms menu, they are greeted with the realms pop-up despite the title screen indicating that the user has a pending invitation to join a realm.
- Navigate to the realms menu.
- Take note as to whether or not the invitation and news buttons are displayed.
- Click on a realm that you own and hit the "Configure realm" button.
- Now press the "Back" button to return to the realms menu.
- Take note as to whether or not the invitation and news buttons are now displayed.
The buttons are sometimes displayed and sometimes aren't.
The buttons would always be displayed.