Saving a structure with a structure block and then loading it with certain rotation and mirroring combinations causes item frame entities to load in a different rotation compared to when it was saved.
- Place an item frame facing West
- Save the item frame in a structure
- Alternatively, use the attached structure file (test.nbt)
- Load the structure with 90 degree rotation and mirror mode front-back
- Load the structure with 270 degree rotation and mirror mode front-back
- In both cases, the item frame will appear on the opposite face from where it should be
This issue was caused by the fix to
MC-105317 in 22w06a. This differs from issue MC-248519 as that is focused on other special entity properties related to mirroring and does not tie in to the same edge cases with item frames during combined mirroring and rotation.