Some Mojang employees are not mentioned in the credits anywhere yet, including but maybe not limited to:
- HarryCraft (Game Developer - Consultant) (LinkedIn)
- CeilingPanda (Gameplay Programmer) (LinkedIn)
- gnembon (Senior Game Developer) (Twitter)
- timurn ( ? )
- gameraccoon (C++ Developer) (LinkedIn)
- Åsa Bredin (Head of Engineering) (LinkedIn)
- Mariana Salimena (Concept Artist) (LinkedIn)
- Veronica Ericson (Talent Acquisition) (LinkedIn)
1. Extract the .jar file.
2. Go to the assets/minecraft/texts folder and open credits.json.
3. Use Ctrl + F and attempt to locate said employees' names.
The Mojang employees are not present.
The Mojang employees would be credited.