1.17.1 Pre-release 2, 1.18.1, 22w18a, 1.19
When dripstone is hung from a block with a waterlogged block above it, it will fill a cauldron but it won't grow.
Steps to reproduce:
- Hang a pointed dripstone from a dripstone block
- Place a water source on top of the dripstone block
- Place any waterloggable block inside of the water source
- Set randomtickspeed to 10000 and wait (also tested with lower tickspeed)
- When having a cauldron placed under the pointed dripstone it will fill
- The pointed dripstone will grow
- When having a cauldron placed under it it fills up
- The pointed dripstone does not grow
Attachments are a comparison of dripstone with a water source and with a waterlogged block above it, this is with the tickspeed at 10000 and after waiting ~5 minutes wich is more than enough for the dripstone to grow.
Also wanted to make clear this is not a duplicate of MC-227104, I am placing the waterlogged block 2 blocks above the dripstone not directly above it.
- is duplicated by
MC-253685 Dripstone does not grow if water block has seagrass