1.17, 1.17.1 Pre-release 2, 1.17.1 Pre-release 3
Basically affects every single version since dolphins were added, but was not possible to reproduce until 1.17.1 Pre-release 2. Dolphins and axolotls, when out of water for too long, take "dryout" damage and die. The death messages for this damage type have been untranslated since 18w15a.
How to reproduce:
- In the launcher, go to the settings and enable "Open output log when Minecraft: Java Edition starts".
- Launch 1.17.1 Pre-release 2 or newer.
- Enter a singleplayer world.
- Rename a name tag in an anvil.
- Spawn a dolphin on land and use the name tag on it.
- Let it die and look at the log.