1.17 Pre-release 4, 1.17, 1.17.1, 1.18 Pre-release 5, 1.18 Release Candidate 3, 1.18.1, 22w11a, 1.19, 1.19.1, 1.19.2, 1.19.3 Pre-release 2, 1.19.3 Release Candidate 1
Husks and zombies continue converting after their conversion processes start while the liquid causing the conversions is removed.
This report originally concerned how mobs would continue converting after the conversion process starts and the block causing the conversion is removed, however, in 1.19.3 Release Candidate 1, skeletons converting into strays through freezing was fixed, but the problem still remains for husks converting into zombies, and zombies converting into drowned through drowning.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Build the setup as shown in the provided attachment. setup.png
- Obtain an empty bucket and summon a zombie within the water.
- Wait until the zombie begins shaking (starts its conversion process) and remove the water within the setup using the bucket.
- Watch closely as the zombie continues to shake.
- Take note as to whether or not husks and zombies continue converting after their conversion processes start while the liquid causing the conversions is removed.
Husks and zombies continue their conversion processes despite no longer being inside water.
Husks and zombies would cancel their conversion processes if they're no longer inside water.