When attempting to use a fire charge in spawn protection, the action succeeds client-side but fails server-side, causing a desync.
- Start a server, join it, give operator permissions to yourself, and switch into creative mode.
- Set the world spawn to your current location by using the command provided below.
- Obtain some fire charges.
- Switch into survival mode, remove your operator permissions, and grant anyone else with them in order to activate spawn protection.
- Attempt to use the fire charges, and once you've done this, reload into the world to see if this action was successful.
- Take note as to whether or not attempting to use fire charges in spawn protection causes a desync.
The action succeeds client-side but fails server-side, causing a desync.
No desync would occur.