Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.6.1
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows 7 x64 Pro
Java : J2SE 1.7.0_25
Game Status : UNMODDED
16GB PC3-12800 [4 DIMM]
GTX 560 TI
Quitting game when using a resource pack results in Error on Launcher.
• Game ended with no troubles detected (exit code 0)
• Deleting C:\Users\John\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\1.6.1\1.6.1-natives-467409725384321
• Couldn't delete C:\Users\John\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\1.6.1\1.6.1-natives-467409725384321 - scheduling for deletion upon exit
• Manually delete folder in at designated path.
• Launch Game
• Yay Fixed! (until... Next time...)
• Permissions issue (elevate the launcher to a trusted user)
• Ensure code reflects deletion after Process ID has cleared (aka Minecraft being closed before Deletion takes place)