Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.4.2
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows 7, Windows 8, Newest Java
Put the summary of the bug you're having here
What I expected to happen was...:
The arrow has to be disapear. (tried on singleplayer and multiplayer)
What actually happened was...:
The green arrow when you destroy your item frame with Map.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new map
2. Place (somewhere) an item frame (do this twice)
3. Place your map on both places.
4. You see now 2 green arrows.
5. Destroy 1 item frame + map
6. The green arrow still excists.
p.s. Sorry for my bad english.