Affects Version/s: 1.16.5, 21w11a, 21w13a, 21w14a, 21w15a, 21w16a, 21w17a, 21w18a, 21w19a, 21w20a, 1.17 Pre-release 1, 1.17 Release Candidate 2, 1.17, 1.17.1
Fix Version/s: None
Category:Textures and models
Mycelium blocks use a different dirt texture on the side than all other dirt based blocks.
MC-1483 was said to be fixed in this snapshot, but mycelium is still subject to it.
- Prepare a block of mycelium such that its side faces are clearly visible
- Place a snow layer block on the top of this block, keeping a close eye on the general bottom right region of its side face
- Note the texture changes which should not be
- Remove the snow layer
- Equip a shovel, paying attention to that same region of pixels
- Transform the mycelium into a grass path by the defined key
- Note that this also causes the pixels in question to change when they shouldn't
- Repeat these tests, substituting the mycelium for either grass paths or podzol
- Note the complete lack of randomly rearranging pixels in all cases