Put the summary of the bug you're having here
What I expected to happen was...:
All of my coal would be the same
What actually happened was...:
I opened my chest full of coal and there was one stack of 24 that was completely different than all the others. It was a stack of 24 and would not combine with any of the other coal already in the chest.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open chest
2. notice different graphic for one stack of coal
3. scroll over it and it is labeled "coal"
4. Put stack in personal inventory
5. Close chest
6. Open chest and put pack in
7. It stays the same graphic and will not stack with the other coal