Resolution: Awaiting Response
Affects Version/s: 20w51a
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Operating System: Windows 10
Java Version: 1.8.0_271
What I expected to happen was...:
One of the three cat purr sound effect files should play once in a while as the cat is on a bed.
What actually happened was...:
The purring sound looped continuously, causing a neverending purr while the cat is laying on the bed.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open a Minecraft world in Creative Mode (have Cheats ON for convenience)
2. Spawn a cat and tame it. Make sure they are not in the sitting position.
3. Place a bed and use commands to change the time to night.
4. Change the game to Survival Mode.
5. Have the cat be on top of the bed. The cat should begin purring without stopping if the bug is still present.