Resolution: Works As Intended
Affects Version/s: 20w49a
Fix Version/s: None
What I expected to happen was...:
The Sculk Sensor would detect the splashing sound played when the bobber sinks in the water.
What actually happened was...:
It didn't detect the splashing sound.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Place at least two water sources next to each other in a contained area
- Place a lily pad on top of the one of the water sources (to prevent the smaller splashing sounds that the Sculk Sensor can actually detect)
- Place a Sculk Sensor nearby
- Cast the fishing rod into the water sources, making sure the bobber ends up underneath of the lily pad
- Wait for the bobber to sink when you're able to catch a fish