1.16.4, 20w51a, 21w03a, 1.16.5, 21w13a, 21w18a, 1.17, 1.17.1, 1.18.1, 1.19.3
When breaking ice with kelp under it, it does not turn into water.
How to reproduce
- Place ice on top of Kelp.
- Go into Survival Mode.
- Break the Ice.
*.mp4 video attached
- Most likely due to kelp not registering as "Waterlogged".
- Bottom half slabs that aren't waterlogged still turn ice into water.
- Renamed Summary. Waterlogged Kelp isn't possible; Kelp permanently has water inside of it, but isn't classified as "Waterlogged". Possibly the reason for this bug?
- Revamped description for better viewing pleasure.
- Added theories.
- "If there are new recipes" vs "if there is anything"
Anyone may claim this bug report at will if there is anything needing to be added.