When a parrot is sitting on the shoulder of the player and the player walks into a block of powder snow, the parrot does not take freeze damage.
- Summon and tame a parrot by feeding it seeds
- Poison the parrot by running the command:
This will make sure you know if/when your parrot takes damage.
- Poison yourself by running the command:
This is so you know when your parrot would die if this bug was not present (it should die at the same time as you).
- Wait until you have a half heart left of health and your parrot stops playing damage sounds, then pick up the parrot by walking to it
- Walk into a block of powder snow at your eye level
- Wait until you die
Respawn, and notice how the parrot is still alive