Affects Version/s: 20w46a
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows 10, java version: 1.8.0_261
- While navigating in Jungle we can spot randomly floating vines around the trees. It is a rare thing to run into, but it is possible to spot vines generating just in air.
- Sometimes jungle trees are generated in half, I think this might be related to the vines generation since they generate around trees.
- In my opinion vines is not supposed to be floating in the air.
- Half of tree cannot be generated naturally.
- Probably the most similar issue is
MC-18581, but I haven't destroyed any tree. Floating vines were generated naturally. MC-196205was really similar, happening on swamp biomes.
- 2 of the pictures shows half of tree generated, might this affect floating vines on the other side sometimes?
- For trees generating in half this might be related: