Affects Version/s: 20w45a
Fix Version/s: None
To be CLEAR, this is not the same issue I've seen reported before (at least when I searched) so don't dismiss it as another "Bundles inside of bundles" bug.
You can use bundles to stack empty bundles.
To Reproduce this issue:
- Have a chest full of junk items (dosn't matter what) and several empty bundle bags in your inventory
- Be in survival mode
- Place any number (up to 16) of your bundle bags into a bundle
- Fill the rest of your inventory and hot bar with junk items such that there are no empty slots
- Right click to open the bundle holding the other bundles which will now be disgorged on the ground due to a lack of space
- You can now pick up the dropped bundles as a stack of empty bundle
See Attached image with a stack of 7 empty bundles in inventory