Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.4.2, Minecraft 1.4.3, Minecraft 1.4.6, Minecraft 1.5, Minecraft 1.5.1, Minecraft 1.6.2, Minecraft 1.6.4, Minecraft 1.7.1, Minecraft 1.7.2, Minecraft 1.7.4, Minecraft 14w03b, Minecraft 1.7.5, Minecraft 14w11b, Minecraft 1.7.9, Minecraft 1.7.10, Minecraft 14w32a, Minecraft 14w32b, Minecraft 14w32c, Minecraft 14w32d, Minecraft 1.8, Minecraft 1.8.1, Minecraft 1.8.3, Minecraft 1.8.4, Minecraft 1.8.6, Minecraft 1.8.7, Minecraft 1.8.8, Minecraft 15w33b, Minecraft 15w36d, Minecraft 15w42a, Minecraft 15w43c
Fix Version/s: Minecraft 15w44a
The input slots (fuel, ingredient) of a brewing stands behave unlike all other slots, in the following ways:
- Right-clicking on a stack of items generally splits it in half; but on the input slots of brewing stands, it picks up the entire stack instead. The client still assumes only half a stack was picked up.
- If I have some of an item in the stand and some in my inventory, shift-clicking the stack in my inventory does not add it to ingredient slot in the brewing stand
Using the new double-click to pick up a stack inventory feature can have some unexpected results. To reproduce:
1. Put a stack of nether wart in the input of a brewing stand.
2. Have a single nether wart in your inventory.
3. Double click the single nether wart. Notice you now have 64 nether wart, even though 65 total have dissapeared from the stand and your inventory.
Neither of these behaviors occur with other specialized input slots, such as a furnace's fuel slot.
Also note other related inventory management issues relating to brewing stands listed in the "relates to" links below.