Affects Version/s: 1.16.3, 1.16.4 Pre-release 2, 1.16.4, 20w46a
Fix Version/s: None
When using the stonecutter to craft multiple items, the statistics screen gets updated incorrectly in two ways: Too much when using just left click, not at all then using shift-left click (this is a particular case of MC-65198).
- Create a new objective to track the number of stone bricks crafted:
/scoreboard objectives add MC-202164 minecraft.crafted:minecraft.stone_bricks
- Display the resulting score (still empty)
/scoreboard objectives setdisplay sidebar MC-202164
- Start increasing the score by crafting 1 stone bricks from 1 stone in a stonecutter
You see your score is displayed and increases by 1
- Now try to craft from the stonecutter 1 stone brick at a time while holding the stone brick in your cursor.
Your score will start raising rapidly.
See video 2020-12-06 22-06-42.mp4 demonstrating this issue.
Additional reproduction steps:
1. Look at the statistics screen before using the stonecutter
2. Craft something in the stonecutter - it has to be more than one when using left click, the more crafted the more it is obvious (it's not relevant when using shift-left click)
3. Leave and re-ender the world (Due to MC-202166)
4. Look at the statistics screen
=> Statistics were either increased too much or not at all.