Affects Version/s: 1.16.3, 1.16.4 Pre-release 2, 1.16.4, 20w46a, 20w51a, 21w03a, 21w05b, 21w06a, 21w07a, 21w13a, 21w14a
Fix Version/s: None
These blocks consist of a thin covering on top of either dirt or netherrack. Their dedicated particles do not seem consistent.
- Grass block: produces dirt particles
- Mycelium: produces mycelium side particles
- Podzol: produces podzol side particles
- Crimson nylium: produces crimson nylium side particles
- Warped nylium: produces warped nylium side particles
- Grass path: produces dirt particles
Either these should all be changed to use dirt or netherrack as the particle texture as neccessary, or they should always pick from their side texture for particles.