Affects Version/s: 1.16.2, 1.16.3 Release Candidate 1, 1.16.3, 1.16.4 Pre-release 1, 1.16.4 Pre-release 2, 1.16.4 Release Candidate 1, 1.16.4, 20w45a, 20w46a, 20w48a, 20w49a, 20w51a, 21w03a
Fix Version/s: None
Category:Structures, Village system
snowy_meeting_point_3 consists of a small shelter with a stripped spruce wood roof, a bell, and four lanterns. One of the blocks of stripped spruce wood appears to be rotated incorrectly, due to a pattern on the roof being interrupted by this block of wood.
The roof of the shelter appears to have a sort of spiral pattern, where there are two of each type of block before a new rotation is used. However, one block which has been rotated to the Z axis should be rotated to the X axis for this pattern to exist.
In the screenshot attached, the affected block is outlined.
(based off of MC-199173.)
- Obtain a structure block by running the command /give @p structure_block
- Place the structure block and put it in Load Mode by clicking the button (Data) in the bottom right twice
- In the field Structure Name, paste in the following:
- Click the LOAD in the bottom right corner once to show the outline of the structure
- Click on the structure block and click LOAD once again to load in the structure
- Open your F3 debug menu
- Look at the blocks of stripped spruce wood at the roof of the shelter; you'll notice how the highlighted block from the screenshot shows "axis: z" instead of the expected "axis: x"