1.16.2, 1.16.3, 20w46a
Entities, Hitboxes, Mob behaviour
It's possible to push/walk pigs and striders through walls in negative x and negative z-direction making you able to go through walls.
Steps to reproduce:
- Find/make a wall
- Summon a pig and give it a saddle
- Go to the right side of the wall so when you look at the wall you look in a negative direction (This is the side you are going to go through)
- Ride the pig close to the wall and make sure the pig's hitbox isn't against the wall
- Step of the pig and push it against the wall
- Go onto the pig again and try to walk against the wall using a carrot on a stick. If you did it correctly your screen will go back and forth when trying to go into the wall. (If it doesn't happen, go back to step 4 and try again)
- Step of the pig, this time push the pig deeper into the wall. The pig is now in the wall
- Go onto the pig and ride through the wall.
The steps for reproducing it with a strider is the exact same as doing it with a pig. (Of course you have to use a Warped Fungus on a Stick instead of a Carrot on a Stick when doing it with a strider)
Video of me doing it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujFKYqoAzZE