Affects Version/s: 1.16.1, 1.16.2 Release Candidate 1, 21w03a, 1.16.5
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows 10 Pro 2004 64-bit
When a dispenser harvests honey from a bee nest, there is always a slight chance of the honey dropping . And if so, the bee nest keeps the honey in it, which means that you can harvest it again. This breaks automatic honey farms, as you have to manually replace the redstone.
Note: This has nothing to do with the debug stick. It also randomly happens in my survival world without cheats.
How to reproduce:
1. Build contraption as shown in the video.
2. Put 16 glass bottles into the first slot of the nest.
3. Set honey level of bee nest to 5.
4. Update the comparator by placing a block near it.
5. After a few tries, the honey drops, while remaining in the hive. You can now replace the redstone to get more honey. When the honey bottle gets in the dispenser, all bees in the nest also leave the nest and immediatly enter it again. (There are no bees required to reproduce this tho)
Hope my english isn't to bad.