1.16.1, 20w30a, 1.16.2 Pre-release 1, 1.16.2 Pre-release 2, 1.16.2 Pre-release 3, 1.16.2 Release Candidate 1, 1.16.2 Release Candidate 2, 1.16.2, 1.16.3 Release Candidate 1, 1.16.3, 1.16.4 Pre-release 2, 1.16.4 Release Candidate 1, 1.16.4, 20w51a, 21w03a, 21w05b, 21w06a, 21w07a, 21w11a, 21w13a, 21w16a, 1.17, 1.17.1, 21w42a, 1.18.1, 1.18.2, 22w11a, 1.19, 1.19.2, 22w44a, 1.19.3, 1.19.4, 23w14a, 23w18a
The "Include entities:" string displayed within the structure block GUI is improperly capitalized.
This string of text should be properly capitalized to maintain consistency with other strings of text displayed within the structure block GUI. When
MC-190102 was fixed, everything that was inconsistent in the structure block interface was fixed, except for this which seems to have been missed.
Before reading the table, please note the following:
- Words colored in GREEN are correct.
- Words colored in RED are incorrect.
|Translation Key||Current String||Expected String||String URL on Crowdin|
|structure_block.include_entities||Include entities:||Include Entities:||https://crowdin.com/translate/minecraft/10038/enus-engb#5336210|
- Display the affected string by using the command provided below.
- Look closely at the affected words within the string.
- Take note as to whether or not the "Include entities:" string displayed within the structure block GUI is improperly capitalized.
The string is improperly capitalized.
The string would be properly capitalized.