Affects Version/s: 1.16.1
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows 10, Java 1.8.0_51 64bit
There is an oversight in the recipe book shift click auto-completion causing items to be deleted. It is kind of hard to explain so please watch the attached video.
What I expected to happen was...:
The extra items on the ground I needed to auto-complete craft should have filled the recipe.
What actually happened was...:
The extra items got deleted.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Fill your inventory with items that are not required to craft the item you want to craft.
2. Leave a couple spots open containing items you do need in order to craft the item you wish to craft.
3. Drop the rest of the items that are required to craft the item you wish to craft on the ground.
4. Shift click auto-complete the item you wish to craft in the craft/recipe book twice.
5. The extra items that were originally on the ground should be deleted from your inventory and also no longer on the ground.