Affects Version/s: 1.16.1, 20w27a
Fix Version/s: 20w28a
The book signing screen of writable books has broken formatting for right-to-left languages because it uses the legacy formatting codes:
- The blinking cursor which is supposed to change colour instead shows a "0" and a "7"
- The author's name is not gray and instead it shows an "8"
See attached Book signing broken formatting.mp4.
- Change the language to a right-to-left one, e.g. Arabic (first right-to-left language in the list)
- Give yourself a book and quill
- Open the book and click the button for signing it (left button)
→ The formatting is broken as described above