1.16 Pre-release 7, 1.16 Pre-release 8, 1.16 Release Candidate 1, 1.16, 20w30a, 1.16.2, 1.16.3 Release Candidate 1, 1.16.3, 20w46a, 20w51a, 21w03a, 1.16.5, 21w05a, 21w05b, 21w06a, 21w07a, 21w08b, 21w11a, 21w14a, 1.17, 1.17.1, 21w40a, 1.18, 1.18.1, 1.18.2, 22w11a, 1.19, 1.19.1 Pre-release 1, 1.19.1, 1.19.2, 22w43a, 1.19.3, 1.19.4
Breaking blocks constructed of multiple cuboids creates too many particles.
When breaking some blocks that are constructed of multiple cuboids, such as cauldrons, composters, lecterns, grindstones, hoppers, etc..., too many particles are created. When breaking regular solid blocks, 64 particles are created, however, when breaking blocks constructed of multiple cuboids, lots more particles are produced, which seems a bit odd.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Place down a regular solid block, for example, a block of dirt.
- Break the dirt and take note of how many particles are produced upon the block being destroyed.
- Now place down any block that is constructed of multiple cuboids, for example, a cauldron.
- Break the cauldron and pay close attention to the particles that are produced upon the block being destroyed.
- Take note as to whether or not breaking blocks constructed of multiple cuboids creates too many particles.
Too many particles are created.
Breaking blocks that are constructed of multiple cuboids would produce the same amount of particles as breaking regular solid blocks.