If a boat has the invulnerable tag set to 1, the boat is not destroyed by lava, but when you travel at high speed, the boat broke if a block or a mob is hit. It should instead stop moving without breaking the boat.
- Place a boat ingame.
- With a nbt editor, change the invulnerable nbt tag to 1 for the boat.
- Ingame, go in boat and go to a wall or a mob at full speed.
- The boat broke if a block or a mob is hit.
- The boat should stop moving without breaking the boat.
- The player could still be ejected from the boat.