1.16 Pre-release 5, 1.16 Pre-release 6, 1.16 Pre-release 7, 1.16 Pre-release 8, 1.16 Release Candidate 1, 1.16, 1.16.1, 20w27a
When growing a warped or crimson fungi with bonemeal, if there is a block of fire above it, then the fungi grows, skipping past the fire.
How to reproduce
- Place a block of crimson or warped nylium down
- Place the corresponding fungus on the nylium
- Place a log, plank, or other flammable item above the fungus
- Set the plank on fire from the top using flint and steel or a fire charge
- Bonemeal the fungus until it grows into a giant fungus; you should see that the oak log and the fire are still there